Thursday, February 09, 2006

[[blinded]]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hahah. it's sad how it takes something like this to happen to get me to blog. but then again, if nothing happens, what is there to blog about.

i hate waking up to bad news. cos then i'll end up lying in bed for like an hour just thinking about it over and over again. and that feeling i get in my chest/stomach just keeps getting deeper and deeper till i wished that NONE of this had ever happened.

which is kind of true. i wish that none of this had happened. cos its quite embarrassing now that i think of it. not showing enough? hah. more like showing too much.

i can't be much buggered to write about anything else.

well i can say that i'm damn excited about the new youth council and any changes that are to come. it's like a new era. yay.

hahah. and i'm damn happy about something else. its so exciting when things happen between your friends. winkwinkwinkwinkwink. hahahahah.

ok that's it. sorry hang for not a more informative update.

How I wish I could surrender my soul;
Shed the clothes that become my skin;
See the liar that burns within my needing.
How I wish I'd chosen darkness from cold.
How I wish I had screamed out loud,
Instead I've found no meaning.

I guess it's time I run far, far away;
find comfort in pain,
All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.
Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray.
I've heard what they say, but I'm not here for trouble.
It's more than just words:
it's just tears and rain.

How I wish I could walk through the doors of my mind;
Hold memory close at hand,
Help me understand the years.
How I wish I could choose between Heaven and Hell.
How I wish I would save my soul.
I'm so cold from fear.

I guess it's time I run far, far away;
find comfort in pain,
All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.
Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray.
I've heard what they say, but I'm not here for trouble.
Far, far away; find comfort in pain.
All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.
It's more than just words:
it's just tears and rain.

[walking with you]*|9:43 AM|

[the walker]


jillian ann

[archives]

|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006|February 2006|March 2006|April 2006|May 2006|June 2006|August 2006|September 2006|October 2006|November 2006|December 2006|January 2007|February 2007|March 2007|April 2007|May 2007|June 2007|July 2007|August 2007|September 2007|October 2007|November 2007|December 2007|November 2008|December 2008|January 2009|February 2009|March 2009|April 2009|June 2009|September 2009|November 2009

[yakkity yak]


[[My Friends]]

  • nic
  • xintian
  • pradeep
  • maria
  • huiming
  • debbie
  • jenn
  • aaron
  • yihui
  • jaryl
  • sharmila
  • aprielle
  • geri
  • shaan
  • mols
  • baps
  • thomas
  • bekky
  • monkey
  • rachel
  • belly
  • mel
  • ally
  • sheena
  • brian
  • jill francine
  • [[Credits]]

    |Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
    |Ev0nE's Fairyland|
    |Ev0nE's Tutorials|
    |Blogskins|
    |Blogger|

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com